- Have you been wanting to learn balayage but can't find a class in your area?
- Do you feel like balayaging is a guessing game? Never quite sure how it’s going to turn out?
- Do you like to play with balayage but lack the confidence to charge your clients for it?
- Does your balayage come out with marbling or patchiness?
- Do you want to learn to paint without other people in the class watching you figure it out?
- Have you been to big shows and group classes and left feeling like you didn't learn any specific skill to take back to your chair?
- Do you want to master this beautiful timeless skill thats in high HIGH demand?
- Do you want to learn a technique that will allow you to create more revenue for your business?
- Do want to elevate your business and take your career to the next level?
Now, while I was fortunate enough to have worked for a salon that taught balayage, I still struggled at the beginning! I’ve been there! I was told early on that I was a “natural” so NATURALLY I developed a huge ego and tried to skip steps and act cool and let me tell you… it SHOWED in my work! I had marbling, bleeding, patchiness and placement that just made NO sense at all!
Once I took a step back at looked at the problem at hand, I went back to the fundamentals and slowed down and what do you know? I got better!
One day it just clicked!
I realized I had gained the dexterity and confidence in my skill and I was no longer tense and stressing through each balayage.
I no longer got massive anxiety every time a balayage showed up on my books.
I knew I had the skills to paint and the confidence so my clients could trust me too.
I now use balayage not only as a service, but as an add-on to color services and even as a corrective color tool! It’s actually one of my favorite ways to correct now.
Besides being a popular service right now, balayage is also a MASSIVE source of income.
If you're not offering Balayage you're missing out on a HUGE market!
My income shot up immediately when I added balayage to my service list. Even when I was slow at it in the beginning, it was still a bigger ticket service that was worth the time!
As my skills developed my timing naturally shortened and my balayage clientele grew!
Within two years my income DOUBLED!
I do believe we will always use other forms of highlighting for various reasons and looks.
But balayage is the technique that will take your career to the next level.
I'm SO excited to be launching this!!
For a limited time, The Art & Skill Of Balayage is now available in SINGLE CLASSES!
Single classes will only be available for purchase until October 30, 2017!
(Once purchased, you have access to that class forever!)
Want to try a class before committing to the full course?
Or maybe you're comfortable painting in most situations and just want to learn more about one or two techniques?
Then the single classes are for YOU!
Choose what feels right for you and your career!
You'll notice the prices of each class differ. This is because some weeks the topic took two videos for me to cover all the content I wanted to cover, and others took a shorter single video. I decided to make each week of the course a class, instead of each individual video so that if you purchase a class on a topic you're interested in, you get the whole class, not just half of it.
If you purchase a class and decide you LOVE learning from me (hehe, I sure hope you do!) and you want to take the full course, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll take the price you've already paid for the single class and apply it to your full course payment or payment plan.)
Class descriptions and payment options are towards the bottom of the page!
Ready to learn?!
I can't wait to teach you!