- Have you been wanting to learn balayage but can't find a class in your area?
- Do you feel like balayaging is a guessing game? Never quite sure how it’s going to turn out?
- Do you like to play with balayage but lack the confidence to charge your clients for it?
- Does your balayage come out with marbling or patchiness?
- Do you want to learn to paint without other people in the class watching you figure it out?
- Have you been to big shows and group classes and left feeling like you didn't learn any specific skill to take back to your chair?
- Do you want to master this beautiful timeless skill thats in high HIGH demand?
- Do you want to learn a technique that will allow you to create more revenue for your business?
- Do want to elevate your business and take your career to the next level?
Now, while I was fortunate enough to have worked for a salon that taught balayage, I still struggled at the beginning! I’ve been there! I was told early on that I was a “natural” so NATURALLY I developed a huge ego and tried to skip steps and act cool and let me tell you… it SHOWED in my work! I had marbling, bleeding, patchiness and placement that just made NO sense at all!
Once I took a step back at looked at the problem at hand, I went back to the fundamentals and slowed down and what do you know? I got better!
One day it just clicked!
I realized I had gained the dexterity and confidence in my skill and I was no longer tense and stressing through each balayage.
I no longer got massive anxiety every time a balayage showed up on my books.
I knew I had the skills to paint and the confidence so my clients could trust me too.
I now use balayage not only as a service, but as an add-on to color services and even as a corrective color tool! It’s actually one of my favorite ways to correct now.
Besides being a popular service right now, balayage is also a MASSIVE source of income.
If you're not offering Balayage you're missing out on a HUGE market!
My income shot up immediately when I added balayage to my service list. Even when I was slow at it in the beginning, it was still a bigger ticket service that was worth the time!
As my skills developed my timing naturally shortened and my balayage clientele grew!
Within two years my income DOUBLED!
I do believe we will always use other forms of highlighting for various reasons and looks.
But balayage is the technique that will take your career to the next level.